What We Do
"Age Friendly" Homes & Businesses the Senior Friendly™ Way
- Review of physical environments and recommendations for adaptations
- Review and recommendations for age-friendly marketing strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations based on current research and best practices.
- Train staff to provide appropriate customer service based on the unique and diverse needs of seniors.
- Train staff to recognize signs and help prevent Elder Abuse.
Senior Housing Design
- Review design plans and provide feedback/suggestions
- Review pro-forma financials
- Work with owner and design team in creating a vision and mission for the brand
- Advise on design issues that impact operations
- Create marketing material for sales centers
- Represent the owner at senior living industry events
- Prepare competitive analysis
Senior Housing Operations
- Assist owners/operators in setting operational guidelines, policies and procedures
- Assist in development of branding and marketing plan
- Liaise with operator, share best practices and attend planning meetings as required
- Assist in establishing relationships with community stakeholders
- Represent the owner/operator at senior living industry events